Partner with Us!
BBC: Books, Boots and Coats Collection Drive
Check the "Events" tab for more information on how you can get involved!
International Child Development Program (ICDP-USA)
Facilitator Training Workshop
(Part 1 of 3, 20 NASW CE Continuing Education Hours)
Saturday December 7th - Sunday December 8th (2 days)
Inviting Social Workers, Early Childhood Educators, Nurses, Child Care Workers, Parents!
To register please follow the link below.
Who We Are
CCWF is a unique organization, founded by Kimberly Svevo Cianci, former Executive
Director of the International Society for Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect (ISPCAN) and Derek Peterson, International Youth Advocate and Leader of the Integrated Youth Development Initiative.
CCWF offers meaningful, measurable and sustainable programs for those who care about children and youth, and for young people themselves.
For every child and adolescent to be supported by caregivers and professionals within loving, nonviolent families and peaceful communities.
Children’s Worlds are their Home, Family, School, Neighborhood, Community, City, National, International, Cultures, Religions, Sports, Work and Peers. These worlds are constantly changing. As agents of change, we work to improve children's' worlds.
Principles for Progress
• Education, Training, Capacity Development for Parents, Caregivers, Youth and Community Members.
• Development: Protective worlds around children and youth.
• Charitable Giving: Leveraging scarce resources to effect sustainable positive change in children’s lives.
• Optimum environments where families can flourish with the support of and in the shelter of one another to raise their children as citizens who contribute to building peace.
Watch an engaging interview of Kimberly Svevo-Cianci, PhD.
- CEO and Co-founder of Changing Children's Worlds Foundation -
regarding "Learning from Newtown - Empathy Community Conversation."
Local Newspaper Highlights Changing Children's Worlds Foundation
and its Training in the Wake of Newtown Shootings
Read the Article
PLEASE HELP US TO HELP CHILDREN
MAKE A GIFT TO CHANGING CHILDREN'S WORLD FOUNDATION TODAY.